If you’re shopping for a domestic diva who doesn’t want skulls around the home, there are of course plenty of other gift options. When it comes to shopping for my own living space, I
naturally love Anthropologie, Sur La Table, Furbish Studio, and Pottery Barn. You just can’t go wrong with at least browsing one of those websites.
If you’re in a creative rut, the picks below make sweet presents for the person in your life who loves improving their home.
1. This tray is perfect for entertaining, or simply as an accent in the home.//
2. Who wouldn’t want their countertops to smell like lavender pine?//
3. Spice up the bathroom with a vibrant rug from Jonathan Adler.//
4. Every kitchen needs a unique napkin holder.//
5. Shake up a meal with the help of these salt and pepper shakers.//
6. Advice is nice, especially with this book.//
7. My friend gifted me this vase last Christmas and I’m still obsessed.//
8. This catch-all dish is perfect to leave by the front door.//
9. The Keurig makes my mornings easier, and it is a perfect gift, too//
10. These agate coasters are so unique that they’re sure to receive compliments.//
11. Diptyque creates the best scents that fill the entire room. The roses candle is amazing.//
Can’t get enough?