Mom can often be the most difficult person on your holiday shopping list. But that’s why I’m here, right?
1. I’ve received so many compliments from different age groups on Bond No. 9’s Eau De Parfum Spray in The Scent of Peace. This fragrance includes hints of grapefruit, blackcurrant, and lily of the valley, as well as base notes of cedar wood and musk. All in all, it’s several different ingredients that create a light, pretty fragrance. If you’re not comfortable with purchasing the bottle, sample it with their .25 oz pocket spray.
2. This Smythson leather Top Secret notebook is perfect for addresses, reminders, notes – or all of the above.
3. Even at 25, I need an eye cream. There’s no shame in asking for at least a recommendation, and Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is a great choice.
4. Though I’m sure she doesn’t need to be reminded of her title, Jennifer Meyer’s gorgeous 16″ gold pendant is undeniably a fitting accessory.
5. A fantastic stocking stuffer or a simple gift in itself, Tata Harper achieves a perfectly understated rosy tint with her Be Adored Lip Treatment. This purse-worthy treat also hydrates and gives the lip a fuller look with Bio-Fill technology.
6. Have you heard of Birchbox? If not, you should definitely go look into it. Now, because I actually have a subscription and it’s amazing. You can gift a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription, or upgrade a one year order with the “Women’s Ultimate Collection” offer. Your Mom can look forward to a package each month full of beauty bests, including sample and full sized products.
7. Whether she cooks every night or only on the holidays, a new set of mixing bowls is always helpful to the head of the kitchen.
8. A play on eye glasses
duh, this Kate Spade bangle is cute – even for the lady who still has 20/20 vision.
9. I love Kendra Scott’s colorful designs, and these turquoise gems would be a nice surprise for any Mom.
10. I’m obsessed with the Metrokane Rabbit Electric Corkscrew because it makes life
and opening bottles of wine so much easier.
11. These pink Wireless Speakers from Beats by Dre are perfect for a busy Mom who’s constantly running around the house. Plus, who doesn’t love pink?
12. Help your Mom keep tabs on the best dishes with adorable spoon-themed recipe cards.
13. Who doesn’t love a little lol’ing in their life? Add some humor to your Mom’s holiday season with Pascale Lemire’s Dog Shaming. It’s just too good.
14. Luxury lies in silk pajamas, and this Equipment pair will not disappoint.
Can’t get enough?